Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have just purchased RESERVO

Customer Question

I have just purchased RESERVO software to fix 603 errors that appear to be on my P.C. However I put the license key in, as provided by Reservo and all I get is a message that something is wrong. I tried ringing the telephone numbers that Reservo supply, one bombs out before I finish dialling, the other, nobody answers and there is no ringing out tone. Can you please help, or can you cancel this purchase. Brian XXXXX XXX XXXXXX

Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

Michelle :

Hi there, I am Michelle, and i am a licensed computer professional, i see you are asking about reservo system cleanup software, i think i can help you. I have an overall 9 years of experience in this area and have helped hundreds of customers in fixing there problems.

Michelle :

let me know when you are ready.

Michelle :

when you get this message reply me i will be online to help you with your RESERVO software which has a problem.

Michelle :

ructesempra

Michelle :

mistyped please ignore the lastline