Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How do I acquire a password XXXXX enter me only into chrome I

Customer Question

How do I acquire a password XXXXX enter me only into chrome I do not want this to interfeer with my password XXXXX I use to use my pc
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is Chris, a certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Are you saying that you want chrome to ask you for a password before it opens?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. I await from you a password. Before Chrome opens to me only

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for explaining.

This is not a feature that is built into chrome.

That being said, there is an extension that you can install onto chrome to make it have the ability to be password protected.

All you need to do is go to the following link and then click the button that says Free on the top right:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chromepw/oeiimoikalhhgfhfkfhngehekefpiaag?hl=en

Then follow the instructions on the screen to create your password.

If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. You can always return to this page to talk with me any time.

Chris

Expert:  Chris L. replied 3 years ago.

It was my pleasure assisting you with your question. I just wanted to follow up and see how everything is going and if you needed help with anything else. If you do not have another question please rate my service to finish. Positive ratings are appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris