Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have just purchased a sonynwz-e384 mp3 to rip from cds and

I have just purchased a sonynwz-e384 mp3 to rip from cds and listen to the music in my car exclusively.i cannot install it onto my computer windows seven
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

No extra charge:
Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes please

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=f780cf58-c16d-42c3-bf28-94d499cc4e09

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason