Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

VistaC space is low, I need uninstall to create more space.How

VistaC space is low, I need uninstall to create more space.How can I tell if files are vista c or not?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Andy! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please go to Start->All programs->Accessories->System Tools -> Disk Cleanup, and you can delete everything it finds in Disk Cleanup.

- Go to Start->control panel->programs->programs and features, and uninstall program(s) you don't need if you have not done yet. (But don't uninstall things you do not know.)

- Download and install the TreeSize free program, and then scan the C: drive, and see which files/folders occupy the most space, and delete any if you do not need.
https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free/

- If needed, move your files, such as documents, pictures, videos to an external USB hard drive.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,