Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Password problem - cannot receive or send E mails

Customer Question

Password problem - cannot receive or send E mails - with no E mail I presume I cannot receive my password - I have not been able to view any of my bills from BT
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

How are you connecting to your email service? Via a program such as outlook 2010 or Windows Live Mail?

Or via your Web Browser?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Connectingg using Outlook

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks David

First, go to my link below and reset your password.

http://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

Once done, then in Outlook, enter in your new password to allow it to connect again.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.