Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

Kobo question - just starting, cant see how to change the

Kobo question - just starting, can't see how to change the language, at the moment I think it is Greek. I am on the Home screen.
Can you help please?
Heather
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question Heather.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

What is the model of your Kobo?

Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nothing to indicate, just says koboglo. It is small, almost pocket size.

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your reply.

That's fine. Your Kobo model is GLO.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

To resolve this issue we will have to reset your Kobo to factory settings, so you can start over and select English language.

Please follow the steps below:
1. Tap the Menu (3 line) icon at the top of the screen.
2. Tap Settings (ρυθμίσεις in Greek).
3. Tap Device Information (πληροφορίες για τη συσκευή)
4. Tap Factory Reset (επαναφορά στις εργοστασιακές )
5. Tap Reset Now (επαναφέρετε τώρα)
6. Confirm OK
When done, setup your Kobo tablet and select English on setup.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Todd

That worked perfectly, now I have to go online to download Kobo desktop - if I have problems with that I will get back to you. Thanks so far, you were great

Heather

You're welcome Heather. I'm glad that I could help.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more help. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you are satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.

Thanks for using our service.

Best Regards,
Todd