Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

why does Google Chrome keep crashing/freezing & telling me

Customer Question

why does Google Chrome keep crashing/freezing & telling me pages are unresponsive it's driving me nuts. Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on your computer?
W
hen it crashes what is the exact error you get including any numbers?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Windows 2007 is the version. The normal message I get is ' pages have become unresponsive' & options are kill pages or wait for response. I can't recall any numbers but would have to wait for it to do it again.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Do you mean windows 7? There is an office 2007 but not windows. If you are not sure click on start then right click on computer and click properties. It will say which version you have there.
.