Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I mistakenly copied my gmail as maureenthebrick.org.uk, when

I mistakenly copied my gmail as maureenthebrick.org.uk, when I need it to [email protected] How can I erase the mistaken one? It prevents me from accessing work emails from home? it so that the orignal one does not
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To clarify, you just now made a new Gmail account but specified the wrong email address?

Is this correct?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. The email was set up for me by the brick organisation for work and I copied it as maureenthebrick.org.uk instead [email protected] On the work computer, I can access my emails. On my home one it just signs me into maureenthebrick.org.uk

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
No problem Maureen,

When you are signed into the maureenthebrick.org.uk account, click on the picture of a person in the top right in the blue circle, and click Sign Out.

Then on the Gmail page you are taking to, click ADD Account (not Create Account).

Then enter the correct address in and you can then sign into the correct account.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When you refer to address, you mean my email address [email protected]?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
correct Maureen.

Let me know the results please