Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Hi I have a samsung all in one series 7. Had an excel spreadsheet

I have a samsung all in one series 7. Had an excel spreadsheet open. Left it for a while. Went back to use it only the mouse worked. Then screen went blank and now shows a sign stating check signal cable hdmi. As its an all in one and wireless I don't use the hemisphere ports. Can you help please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you disconnect the charger and hold the power button down for 30 seconds, then release.

Then connect the charger and try to turn it on.

Tell me please if it will now start.