Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.
Let me know when you are ready.
are you chatting with me from a computer?
I am trying to set upmy new nexus7 It is connected to wifi and records the signal as excellent
are you chatting with me from a computer on the same wireless network
on which you want to connect the nexus tab
follow these steps.
ok wait while Iget the tab
1. Turn the router power off by unplugging the power cable from the router and let it sit for 3 to 4 mins.
don do it now till i finish giving you the steps
ok ready to go
Let me complete posting the steps then i will let you know after i finish
1. Turn the router power off by unplugging the power cable from the router and let it sit for 3 to 4 mins.2. Turn off the nexus tab power.
3.Turn on the router and wait for few mins till it boots up fine, it might take 3 mins to boot up.
4. connect a computer and verify that you are able to access internet and browse websites
5. Final step turn on the Nexus let it boot and then try using the wifi search option once you see your wifi router ssid select it and it will ask you to enter the router security password XXXXX you enter the correct password XXXXX nexus will be online and you will be able to access internet.
follow the 5 steps give and once you are back online let me know how it goes.
ok will do
alright i will wait for your reply.
have done all of the above but still get same message. The computer finds the signal no problem
are you entering the correct router password XXXXX to the Nexus?
Please check the router password XXXXX time and then confirm
I was very careful and made sure all was right have just re-enetered it but to no avail
may i try to recheck with the router password XXXXX doing a remote access
Click the Link above
1) Click Join2) Click Run/OK/Yes/Allow if asked3)Click Allow /Run/Ok if asked by Anti Virus4)Let me know if there is any issue
I am connected to your screen now
I get as far as drop down that says I have been successful but when I click 'join session' it asks again if that is really what I want but presumambly you are in now?
i am already connected you were typing something so i left the screen
i will take the mouse control now please allow me a minute
ok go ahead
Problem fixed using remote.