John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I am getting the following message when I go into my gmail

I am getting the following message when I go into my gmail account (Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection, Possible causes for this server problems network problems or a long period of inactivity. I dont have a a network problem as I have checked with the provider and I also use my mail on a very regular basis
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.

John :

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
2. How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

Customer:

windows 7.

John :

Thank you,can you please answer my second question which is how do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

John :

Sir can you please answer my above question so that i can help you further

John :

Sir is there any problem with this chat page that prevents you from replying to me if so i can switch to another mode

Customer:

Windows 7. yes windows live mail I did not get an answer

Customer:

windows 7 and windows live mail

John :

I didn't get your reply at first but now i got it

John :

Thanks for the replying back to me

John :

Can i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing also you can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer:

I am disappointed with the service as I am on lime now for the past 20 minutes

John :

sir i have replied to you couple of times

John :

Customer:

yes u can

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Here is the tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.

John :

When you enter the id and password XXXXX put space in-between for example 1 2 3 4 5 6 otherwise it will be marked as xxxxxx

Customer:

188 930 856

Customer:

5346

John :

one moment please

John :

sir you have disconnected the remote session

Customer:

no i am still on

John :

i mean i got disconnected from the remote session before the disconnection i have checked your email and its sending & receiving the emails normally now.

John :

so even if you are receiving the error message the windows live mail is working properly please check your windows live and let me know

Customer:

I just checked and did not get the error message so maybe it is ok now

John :

yes its working fine now

Customer:

thanks

John :

Sometimes this can happen as a temporary issue in that case please wait for sometime and check again

Customer:

ok

John :

you are welcome.The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Customer:

ok thanks

John :

You are welcome

Customer:

it wont allow me to do rating

John :

one moment

John :

Now please try again

John :

If its not allowing you let me know i will switch to other mode so that you can rate me

Customer:

ok

Customer:

still not allowing me to finish

John :

I will switch to other mode then you can rate me,I apologize for the inconveniences

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Now please try to rate.