Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

For some months now, but particularly in the last few days,

Customer Question

For some months now, but particularly in the last few days, my btyahoo email account apparently is compromised currently it would seem every few hours. I have changed my password XXXXX occasions, run virus scans and spoken with your help desk (when not unilaterally cut off). The last time I spoke on Friday I was assured all was well and given a password. It lasted about 2 hours. What is going on and what am I to do? John XXXXXX

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

How many devices do you have connected to the account?

This can be a smart phone or other device you have that is also connecting to the account that can cause this.

Please let me know