Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I was told my btinternet email address would cease as I do

I was told my btinternet email address would cease as I do not have bt broadband so I set up a gmail address. I have notified my friends and family but how do I notify other companies that I use - e.g. Amazon, Ebay etc. Also I have asked for my bt mail to be transferred to gmail - but now I can't seem to open up my btmail - the box keeps coming up asking for my username and password XXXXX I type in and it still 'pops' up and then an error comes up saying -err(auth) (#MBR1212) Incorrect username & password.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you list me each company you require to update and I can tell you how, as each company has a different process.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

e-bay- Paypal - Amazon

Apple- British Air- Fifty Plus

Isme - Ideal World Shop - Kaspersky Computer Protection

Marks & Spencer - NatWest - Orange

Facebook - Sainsbury telephone banking

I'm not sure all of the above have my old btinternet mail address but I have listed companies that I have contacted.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.

It is as follows, click on each of the links to see the process

To change Ebay Email

For Paypal

For Amazon

For Apple

For British Airways

For Fifty Plus

For Isme, you sign in and edit your account details when signed in

Ideal World you contact them on this link to change it

Kaspersky, click on How to change my login for My Kaspersky Account

Marks & Spencer

Natwest

Orange

Facebook

For Sainsbury you call 0500 40 50 60

This is all the processes for the sites you indicated Elizabeth.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Richard - thankyou for the links - I have put them in my favourites bar and will go through them after I close this page with you.

I wonder if you can help me with the question on why my Microsoft Outlook 7 mail using my btinternet mail address has stopped working. It keeps asking me to verify my user name and password XXXXX when I type this in it still doesn't download incoming mail. This has only happened since I opened up BT Yahoo - the box that 'pops' up has 'mail.btinternet.com' as server - then has my user name then my password XXXXX when I click on 'ok' it clears for a few seconds then comes back again. Can you help me?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
I can Elizabeth, but as per site policy, you would need to make a new question and I can work with you on this.

And can you please do the rating on this question, unless you need anything else (after the rating you can still post messages here, there is no time limit on this).

The new question you can make here

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/profile.aspx?PF=32989067&FID=12299