Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE
(that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.•ANSWER•
To change number of rings to 8 please follow the steps below:
1. In idle mode, press left option button to enter the Menu
2. From Menu "Answer Phone" should be displayed. Press OK.
3. Press "Calls" button to select "Answer Settings" and press OK.
4. Use "Calls" or "Vol" button to select "Answer & Record" or "Answer only" and press OK.
5. "Answer delay" should be displayed, press OK.
6. Use "Calls" or "Vol" to display number or rings - select "8" and press OK.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.