Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

The books on the kindle paper white have disappeared and cannot

Customer Question

The books on the kindle paper white have disappeared and cannot seemingly be retrieved why is this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

This is a common problem that can be solved by following the instructions that I typed below for you.

Please, follow the instructions below to verify that the books are assigned to your Kindle.
- Click the link: http://www.Amazon.com/
- Sign into your Amazon account
- Hover over the Your account button on the top right area of the page and then choose Manage my Kindle
- Locate the Book that you wish to have on the Kindle. You will see a Button on the right side of that book. Click that button, choose Deliver to My
- In the new menu, choose your Kindle from the pull down bar and click the Deliver button.

You can do that for each book that is missing.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason