hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of computer problems
40928634

Have received by post from Bt a pin to activate the btSport

Customer Question

Have received by post from Bt a pin to activate the btSport app which is part of my bt broadband package but can't find where to enter it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 3 years ago.

When you say "app" am I correct that you want to watch BT sport on a mobile device like an Ipad?

If so then you open the app on your Ipad and enter the PIN there when prompted.

You can also download the app to watch on your computer

http://sport.bt.com/pages/sport/BT-Sport-app-and-online-player/?s_cid=con_cic_aff_affwin_vidAJM_broadband&vendorid=AJM&utm_source=Affwin&utm_medium=Ref&utm_campaign=Affiliate&awc=3041_1397390710_44c81c179b4c2b7446443d864a106de9

If this doesn't solve your problem then please press reply to expert rather than rating my service.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Following on from my last question,I now need to activate BT Sport on my You View TV.I have the logo and the unique pin from BT.Any suggestions?Thank You.
How is your You View TV box connected to the Internet please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Connected via BT Hub,Ethernet &HDMI cables ,broadband,&wifi.

Does this apply to you please?

Can I get Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2 from BT on YouView?

No, Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2 channels from BT are currently only available with our BT Vision+ box. We're constantly looking to improve the service we offer, including looking at opportunities to bring more content to our customers.

From:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/40469