Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

In the course of trying to find an answer to my first question,

Customer Question

In the course of trying to find an answer to my first question, I was put through several hoops of "press 1 if etc., 2 if etc.," all automatically generated series of and Finding myself facwd with "Press 1 if the question is about the phone you are talking from". As I was interested about the suitable for Caller Display I pressed 1. It was then that I discovered that nobody was listening, for I got an automated response that my line would be tested and that I would get a reply with the result of the test shortly. although I tried to say that there was nothing wrong with the line. The reply came that the line was sound, and that if an engineer came and found that the fault was not BT's I would be charged for the visit, but there were some tests I could make. I disconnected then, stressed and I hope that no action was taken about my line. I am 92 years old.
Category: Computer
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 3 years ago.
Hello there,

What number for BT did you dial when you got the press 1 etc please?