Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have re-installed my Dell Printer and it wont print. Troubleshooter

Customer Question

I have re-installed my Dell Printer and it won't print. Troubleshooter indicates that ...the Printer cannot be contacted over the network.....why?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask, how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The printer is connected wifi.

Thank you for the update.

No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that will be fine.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=f9505566-0b0f-4828-babc-5c3f8cef889e

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?