Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am having trouble in reinstalling my Norton antivirus software

Customer Question

I am having trouble in reinstalling my Norton antivirus software as you say the password XXXXX XXXXX accepted. I removed the software on 2 April as told to do so by your message on the computer as you said the system was corrupted by an update on the XP system.

Can you give me a telephone number of one of your advisors on the reinstalling of the software?

D Lindsey
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jerry Hannell replied 3 years ago.

Jerry Hannell :

hello sir/madam
I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready

JACUSTOMER-7t187h3f- :

Yes, I will allow this if it is the only way to sort out the problem and if it is 100% safe

Jerry Hannell :

yes

Jerry Hannell :

can you please click on the link below and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password so I can connect to your desktop and fix the problem remotely. I will be here waiting for your next message.
http://tiny.cc/z5lvcx

JACUSTOMER-7t187h3f- :

I clicked on the link which I think is the paperclip and a box appeared requesting information that I cannot understand!

Jerry Hannell :

can you click on the link and select "run"

JACUSTOMER-7t187h3f- :

The link said you are not a valid publisher. Whats this aboutand what di I do now?

Jerry Hannell :

Publisher is team viewer

Jerry Hannell :

it seems you are getting that error since you have a problem with norton

Jerry Hannell :

you need to run it

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other
Your answer to my question was to reinstall the Norton software which I did but it did not solve the problem at all. I subsequently got in touch with Norton direct to investigate a way to resolve the difficulty I was having. As you did not, in the minute or two I was in touch with you, solve the problem, I do not see why I should pay you anything. I see that the £28 charge was immediately debited to my credit charge account. Please come back to me to advise that, under the circumstances, you are crediting my accont with the £29 charged.