Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i purchased a samsung fame mobile in jan this year at tesco,with

Customer Question

i purchased a samsung fame mobile in jan this year at tesco,with tesco sim,but as i had o2 sim in my old mobile i wanted to keep no,i hade new phone unlocked for the o2 sim,ihave been able to use new phone for calls plus texing,but icannot seem to be able to sort out google or games ,i have the manual downloaded in my computer but i am 70 yr old fool

can you help?

j f b pomroy
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

To set Google account (Google Play) on your phone you will need Google/Gmail account and access to internet on your phone (wireless or mobile data plan).

Is your phone connected to internet?
Do you have registered Google/Gmail account?

Please note that this procedure is not easy, so I will need plenty of your time and patience.

Regards,
Todd