Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

I have an Asus Matrix HD7970 Graphics Card that I want to put

Customer Question

I have an Asus Matrix HD7970 Graphics Card that I want to put three monitors on using 3 x DP to HDMI cables. The weird thing is that this was working fine yesterday, until I disconnected a monitor by accident. Now Catalyst will see all three in any configuration so I know all items are working individually, but will not connect the three monitors at once. What am I missing to get this working again?

You should know, I have uninstalled ALL software, drivers and associated items and reinstalled twice.

Help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.

Wes :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page so you can return here if we get disconnected.

Wes :

The best way to diagnose and fix this would be to attempt a remote desktop assistance session to look at the display settings. Would you be willing to do that?

Customer:

Hi Wes

Customer:

Yes, crack on, mate

Wes :

okay I can do the remote with you in about a half-hour to 45 minutes.

Customer:

Ok, Wes. How long will it take, roughly. I must get my daughter at 6 (4:40 now).

Wes :

Maybe we should wait until after you pick up your daughter because I am not sure exactly how long it will take.

Customer:

Ok

Wes :

Just let me know when you get back and we'll go from there.

Customer:

Wes, are you there?

Wes :

Yes, I'm here

Customer:

Are we good?

Wes :

yes, just click on this link to get started http://bit.ly/1mdFRkk

Wes :

If you get back here, I need you to restart the computer. and click on this new link: http://bit.ly/1r0xjOe