Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hello Tom, http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/891xm-hello-i-m-trying-use-software-cal

Customer Question

Hello Tom,

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/891xm-hello-i-m-trying-use-software-called-charles-proxy-and.html

I really need help with this. Same thing.
Category: Computer
Expert:  AAATom replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Thank you for requesting me.

The question you are referring to was a very long conversation that spanned over several days.
In the end, the customer solved the problem himself with guidance from my side - there is no specific answer to that problem, I am afraid.

I have stayed with the customer because of my commitment to finish it once I took the question. I would rather not go trough a similar session for the value of this question (or the original one).
I can offer you a service like that only on per-hour basis and I cannot guarantee you will achieve the wanted scores in the game because it is really you who is playing it.

You caught me on my way off line - I am in Europe and here is well after midnight.

If you are interested, we can arrange a session tomorrow. Please let me know how would you like to proceed.

Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Understandable. I will try to figure it out on my own. Thanks
Expert:  AAATom replied 3 years ago.
OK, no problems, Jason. You are welcome.
I suggest you read trough that session, there are some advices that you can find handy.
Good luck!

Tom