Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My question is "enter key words".

Customer Question

My question is "enter key words".
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

A 'keyword' is a value that pertains to searching. An example follows.

If you are online searching for funny cat pictures, you would search for "funny cat pictures". In this case, the keywords would be funny, cat, & pictures.

Examples for keywords are as follows:
- Garage
- Master Bedroom
- Acres
---etc, etc.

In short, they are asking you which search words should bring up your post.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear Jason,
No thank you I do not have any other problems. Thank you again for the help you gave to me at the time, for something that seemed so straight forward to anybody else but not to me at the time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear Jason,

I did find you satisfactory,

Yours faithfully

Heather