Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Hi, I am trying to share photos and music from windows media

Hi, I am trying to share photos and music from windows media player to my samsung UE40D6530. The photos go through fine but says the music files (WMA) cannot be played. What files does the Samsung support. Thank you, Mike.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You wont be able to play WMA files on the Samsung

What you need to first do is convert them to a format such as Mp3.

Then transfer the Mp3 files to the Samsung and it will then be able to play them

You can use this free online service to do this via my link below.

http://media.io/

Once converted, the Mp3 files will play fine on the Samsung.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I convert music files to Mp3 will windows media player still be able to play them

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
that will be no problem Mike, all music players can run MP3 files, it is a universal format.

Feel free to ask if you would like more information please.