Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

i have got an hotmail account but have forgotten my password

i have got an hotmail account but have forgotten my password XXXXX i ask for help you refuse because my security question asks for name of my first pet and says my answer is incorrect can you help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

If you are not able to pass the security question, you will then need to use the recovery form.

It is going to ask you a series of questions, so please be as accurate and detailed as possible to offer the best chance of recovery.

The form you access via my link below

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

Complete this form and if you have supplied enough information, you will have the option to set a new password.

Let me know the results please