Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

I have a ASUS ME400 tablet with windows 8.1 installed. Is there

I have a ASUS ME400 tablet with windows 8.1 installed. Is there any way I can increase the the width of the page when the tablet is held in the " LANDSCAPE " position

In anticipation of a favourable Many thanks

Ron Coulson
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 3 years ago.

Dan :

Hello and thank you for your question, I would be happy to help you today. Normally a tablet automatically resizes the screen as soon as you turn it to landscape position. Do you loose part of the screen when you so that?

Customer:

Hi Dan

Customer:

another go !. Your reply also would not allow me to read all of the right hand edge and there was no means of scrolling. You help is appreciated. Ron

Dan :

On your Windows 8 desktop, right-click over the desktop and select Screen resolution.

Next Select Make text and other items larger or smaller from the bottom of the display settings.

Here you can change the scaling for your display. The default typically is Medium however your PC may have come with a different setting. Let me know if that works.

Dan :

Please let me know if we were successful or if I can be of further assistance. Have a nice day!