Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Ive already asked this question before but was shocked to

Customer Question

Iv`e already asked this question before but was shocked to find a price was put on a problem that was none of my fault.
The Question was could , could you put back the Icons on my desk top. They were frozen with the computer because I wouldn`t give money to this firm. The computer was left on blank for a while and I believe Windows started it up but the Icons were missing I would like them back please as they have been missing for aweek.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I feel like throwing this computer away, Your Email was displayed, so I filled in my E mail address but for the life of me I couldn`t remember the password ***** so you sent an e mail with a temporary password ***** I wrote it down, And I returned to your E mail to enter it in the position, then the whole web site disconnected therefore Iwas unable to complete the form to bring back my Icons to my Desktop. Two days ago now and I`ve got the Web back after a struggle, so I hope it stays put for your reply.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
David,

To confirm - Your desktop icons are missing?

Do you have Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At this stage I am ready to put the Password ***** sent me where required But I cant find where. It seems to have left me. Im having trouble with the Web sites but they are back after a struggle. That is the sitrep. Thank you.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.

Do you have Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8?