Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Im trying to access my bookmarks by clicking the bookmarks

Customer Question

I'm trying to access my bookmarks by clicking the bookmarks symbol on the toolbar at the top of the screen. This the way I've always done it but now I only get a prompt to save 'this page, go to bookmarks (which leads me a yahoo home page) etc. Any way I can retrieve my bookmarks?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Gordon! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.