Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

How can I delete books from kindle

Customer Question

How can I delete books from kindle
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

To permanently delete books from Kindle/Archived collections please follow the steps below:

1. Go to the link below (use your Amazon username and password XXXXX log in) - click here
2. On the left side select "All items". Find the book on the list, expand the information block by clicking on the “+” sign near the book name.
3. On the right side of the scree, click on "Actions" and select "Delete from library".
4. You will be asked for a confirmation, since this action is non-revocable, the book would be completely gone and you will need to buy it again to read it. You will not be refunded the original purchase cost.
5. When done, turn off your Kindle, wait 2 minutes and turn it on. Go to Menu, and select Sync.

If you want only to delete book from your Kindle (book will still be on the cloud and will appear on your Kindle after sync) please follow the steps below:

To delete an item from your Kindle (newer versions of Kindle), press and hold the item's name on the Home screen. When the dialog box appears, tap Delete or Move to Archived Items.

To delete a book from the Kindle (older versions of Kindle), navigate to the book title from the Kindle home screen. The book title should be underlined. Click right on the five-way directional controller. Click down to the "Remove From Device" option, and press the center of the directional pad to select that option.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Hi Maria,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Please let me know. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

Regards,
Todd