Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

Can a Kindle HDX used a mini USB Memory Stick?

Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Answer on your question is NO. Mini USB stick will maybe fit the connector on Kindle, but Kindle will not recognize it as there is no driver on device. So, you will not be able to copy files from USB memory stick to Kindle and vice versa.

The only way to add additional memory to Kindle is to buy wifi flash drive or hard drive. Please check the link below - click here

It reads flash drives and SD cards and wirelessly transmits the content to Kindle. All you need is app that will allow you transfer. Here is a app for your Kindle model - click here

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd