Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

my brother lc980 printer is showing unit unable 4f cant print

Customer Question

my brother lc980 printer is showing unit unable 4f cant print off boarding passes ect
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is an issue with the Print head on the printer being clogged and needs to be cleaned.

You need to use Cleaning cartridges to clean these and these can be purchased from my link below

Click me to open

You put the cartridge in and print as normal, it will then clean the print head and allow you to print again.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.