Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My AH - D510R headset does not work on my new Sony Xperia z2

My AH - D510R headset does not work on my new Sony Xperia z2 phone. Is there an adaptor please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

No sorry, it is only made for IOS devices (iPhone, iPad) as most of these headphones are. There is no adapter for it, as it is about how the phone interacts with the headset, which cannot be changed with an adapter.

But any wireless bluetooth headset made for smartphones will work with your xperia.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just one last question.. They work on the Xperia tablet; so has there been some change between the tablet and the phone?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
yes, they implement a different system for communications.

Nearly all Tablets vs Phones do Graham.