Hunter Owens
Hunter Owens, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Your problem meets my passion. A Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
20422294

I recently bought a Lumix DMC -SZ3 and have great difficulty

Customer Question

I recently bought a Lumix DMC -SZ3 and have great difficulty in downloading photos. I use the lead provided to link to my computer (XL) as indicated in the instruction manual and try to download to Picasa 3. A notice then appears to tell me that the camera is not connected to the computer.
What am I doing wrong?
Your help would be much appreciated
Category: Computer
Expert:  Hunter Owens replied 3 years ago.

Hunter Owens :

Hello, it will be my pleasure to assist you today. I'm a certified technician with years of experience resolving problems for people.

Hunter Owens :

The best way to resolve your problem is through a secure and temporary remote support session where I can see your screen and diagnose why this error is occurring. Would that be okay with you?