Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Hi ,firstly may I admit to having very limited PC skills but

Customer Question

Hi ,firstly may I admit to having very limited PC skills but am trying to copy video surveys from a memory card to a dvd using Pinnaccle Studio Plus 11. Main probs I seem to have is Preview playback is very lined andas I have to take snapshots to compile printed reports it is near impossible due to the lined playback. Other problem is loading the video frames onto Pinnacle as sometimes just cannot detect them. Hope this makes any sense and am making myself remotely clear lol! Thanks from Kathleen Smyth
Category: Computer
Expert:  Engineer1010 replied 3 years ago.

I am Andy and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today. Please Reply to me with doubts / questions till you are 100% satisfied.

1. You said you have video files on memory card. What is the format (extension) of those video files ?

2. Do you simply want to copy the video files on a DVD ?

Andy