Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

i have system 11+system and system 15 installed. recently both

Customer Question

i have system 11+system and system 15 installed. recently both programs failed to open this has been sorted but programs will not recognise my samsung camcorders to capture the film thereon seems to require a driver, computewr says no driver is available how do i get programs to recognise the camcorder. it used to beforeprograms stopped working
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me the operating system version on your 'System 11' etc. computer. If it is a version of Windows, let me know what type of Windows it is. Thanks.