Dan
Dan, Network Administrator
Experience:  25 Years working with computer troubleshooting and networking. Comp TIA A-Plus Certified.
1567601

My kindle fire keeps switching off even though their is sufficient

Customer Question

My kindle fire keeps switching off even though their is sufficient battery what can I do this is a replacement as the first one stopped working after 4months I have had this one for about 14moths so it should still work considering the cost. If this is how long it lasts then you should let customers know that it will only function for a short time if I had been made aware of the short life span I would not have bought it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 3 years ago.

Dan :

Hello and thank you for your question, I would be happy to help you today. About the only thing you can try is to do a hard reset and see if that makes a difference. Plug the Kindle in for at least 5 minutes and have it turned off. Now press and hold the power button for approximately one minute and release. If that doesn't seem to change anything, then the only thing left is to contact their customer support: 1-866-321-8851 International: 1-206-266-2992