Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I am unable to start my kindle i turned it of and when i tried

I am unable to start my kindle i turned it of and when i tried to use it again it would not work.I have tried charging it but I dont get any lights. Can you help please
. Ann Trivett
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please plug in the Kindle and while it is plugged in, hold down the POWER BUTTON for 25 seconds until the Kindle restarts. Allow up to 30 minutes for the Kindle to charge and power back on.

If it does not power back on after 30 minutes, please hold down the power button again to power it back on. If the power does not come on after that, please let me know when you purchased the Kindle.