Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I am trying to log into my hotmail account but I cant remember

Customer Question

I am trying to log into my hotmail account but I can't remember the password. I had a serious motorbike accident in Thailand 3 years ago and have not logged in since then. I am now back in the UK and can't remember a lot of the info required I have my logon details but nothing else.

I have signed up for G [email protected] this is fine but I would like to catch up with my hotmail again. my logon [email protected]

I am using my apple computer. Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You have taken all the good choices to recover access to your Hotmail account.

But, you may have a problem, in that the account may have been removed for being stale in a 3 year interval.

After 360 days of inactivity, a Hotmail account will be deleted permanently, according to what I can find out. This is unfortunate for you, but is the only news I can honestly present.

The rule may be different from the citation I found about the 360 day rule, however, so keep trying with the inquiry.