Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How do I change my password, as I have forgotten it.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello John! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password XXXXX XXXXX such as email password?

Have you tried anything?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not understand what you mean by What kind of password XXXXX XXXXX it allows me access to my kindle. I have tried recharging the Kindle nothing happened.

I'm sorry, what's the type of your kindle, such as kindle, or kindle keyboard, or kindle fire, etc.? Please check at the back of the kindle for any model.

Do you mean the password XXXXX order to open the Kindle? Or is it Wi-Fi/wireless password? Or is it Amazon account password, etc.?

Do you mean you are not able to do anything on the kindle at all, such as reading an old book, or going to menu/setting, etc.?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cannot connect to my bt hub, I can read a book that is already on the kindle but cannot download any new books, I ordered some yesterday but I cannot download them.

Got it. Based on the information you've provided me, the kindle is asking for the Wi-Fi/wireless password. Can you please check at the back/bottom of your BT Hub internet modem/router device for the wireless / network name and the wireless key / password (it is case-sensitive.)

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you,