Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I was set up with a GoogleApps for Business 30 day trail as

Customer Question

I was set up with a GoogleApps for Business 30 day trail as an administrator. It expired. I di not realise I should subscribe. How do I clean up my relationship with Google Apps?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

If you do not have the Pin, no problem, you just need to contact Sales instead and can do so on 0800 - 169 - 0455

Explain you would like to get a subscription for your expired trial and this will enable it for you once you have paid for this.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, the number to use John is 800 587 8847

I gave you the support number which you cannot use without a Pin generally.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Connect but "All of our agents are assisting other customers. Try again later."

Will try later

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks John, it is the number you need to use, they are just busy at the moment and have a smaller team then the US.

I usually find this time of the day worst as everyone is rushing to get their questions to them before the end of the day. But keep trying and you will get through.

I have marked this question to never close, so any problems at all, just let me know here please.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.