Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a Samsung SCX 4500W printer- what is the part number

Customer Question

I have a Samsung SCX 4500W printer- what is the part number of the clear plastic piece approx 7 x 4 inches that fits into the front of the printer that supports the print outs as they exit the printer and do you know a uk suppliier, I would like to puchase 3. Sincere thanks for any help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 years ago.

Michelle :

Hello. My name is Michelle and I will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

let me know when you are ready.

Michelle :

i see you are talking about the output paper support tray, is that correct.

JACUSTOMER-43m2dr5l- :

Yes it is the output paper support tray - a piece of clear plastic about 7 x 4 inches and I would like to know the part number and if possible a uk supplier

Michelle :

i am attaching a part numbers link with picture.

Michelle :

click on the link and you can get the correct part number which you are looking for.

Michelle :

let me know if you have any question.

Michelle :

Please do not rate the answer till we are finished. let me know if you have any more question.

JACUSTOMER-43m2dr5l- :

Thanks for help but could not trace the part or part number on what you sent. I have seen the part descibed as the Output Support but

JACUSTOMER-43m2dr5l- :

excuse but meant bit or piece.

Michelle :

sir if you can take a picture of the broken part which you are looking for i can identify the part and give you the part number.

Michelle :

JACUSTOMER-43m2dr5l- :

Full Size Image

Michelle :

I have searched the service manual thoroughly and have not found the tray part which i believe is not available in spare parts.

Michelle :

what has happed to the tray is is missing or it broken.

JACUSTOMER-43m2dr5l- :

Thanks for your efforts - my near neigbour used to work for Samsung uk and still has friends working there who have told her that the printer SCX 4500W has been replaced by a new range of printers but that several printers in their range still use the same part as I require and have come up with part number JC99-02108A so in the hopes that it will do the job I have ordered that part number from

Michelle :

Thanks for the update. Let me know if you have any tech question regarding Printer computer or any electronic device i will be happy to assist you.

JACUSTOMER-43m2dr5l- :

In case someone else ever raises the same question the part is called a INA-STACKER and is available online from digicare.co.uk who have now supplied me - thanks for you help. Rob.

Michelle :

Thank you for the update Rob i will keep that noted down.