Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Hi - two questions 1. When will Quicken be available again

Hi - two questions
1. When will Quicken be available again in the UK. It seems that you can only get it in Canada or USA.
2. I have Quicken2004 and have changed computers. Can you let me have an installation key? The original was VOPOMV CSKJ48 and a few years later it was 6QV63N SSG140
In the meantime I have bought quick books, but it does not do what I need it to do.
Hugh
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

They do not separate it anymore, you just purchase Quicken 2014 and it works for all countries, even using the pound sign.

For the current product code, Download and install this update

http://tinyurl.com/banrrzn

Once installed on the computer, restart and it should not need the Licence Code anymore

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK - that is great and well worth the gamble of paying in advance! Do you know the best way to upgrade from 2004 to 2014?

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
You cant sorry, not with the UK version to 2014

You have to start again...

If you had 2004 US (as it was in those days) then no problem, but not with the UK version, it was too different (which is why they brought it all together).

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.