Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a BT 6500 cordless phone which is fine for outgoing

I have a BT 6500 cordless phone which is fine for outgoing calls but most incoming are broken up and inintelligible. ? cause
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you disconnect the phone line from the phone and wait 5 minutes.

Then connect the phone back up and tell me if the incoming calls are now coming in correctly please.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have done that.and will report back. Situation complicated by an Oticon adaptor 109 in the circuit for my deafness. Is that relevant? Please call XX XXXXXXXX for test.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
It can be Alan.

Calling now