John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

i have pinnacle studio 16 ultimate have installed to windows

i have pinnacle studio 16 ultimate have installed to windows 8.1 but when try to open keeps saying pinnacle has stopped working a problem caused the the program to working correctly
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Pinnacle. I will try my best to help you

Did this PC upgraded to windows 8.1 from 8 or did it came with windows 8.1?

Sincerely

John

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no upgrade have installed the 8.1 patch from pinnacle

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Thank you sir for the details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Thanking you

John

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no problem thank you

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome sir.

Here is the tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.

Closing Team-viewer will terminate the session so please don't close Team-viewer after giving me the id and password.

Thanking you

John

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

319 303 035

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Sir that is only the id you need to give me the password XXXXX shows too then only i can access your PC.

Thanking You
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is all i have 319 303 035

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Sir can you please re-check it.just below it shows the password XXXXX this graphic

Thanking you
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry for the delay but i'm a bit slow on the computer

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
No worries sir.Did you find the password XXXXX the Team-viewer window.If so please let me know so that i can give you another remote acess tool.

Thanking You
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it says to close the window of team-viewer

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Sir i will give you another tool to remote access called join.me.

Open this webpage https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?installer=win&webdownload=true Download and run it then open it and click on the share in the join me program,which will show you a 9 digit id please let me know that.Do not close join.me either

Thanking you.

John

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would this be the number 571-091-348

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate positively using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it. If you feel the need to rate me negatively, please stop and let me know what else you need to know so that I can help you further.Have a Great God Blessed Day.