JamesI
JamesI, Consultant
Experience:  20 years managing and supporting IT infrastructures from end users through to design of cloud based systems.
75967336

Please tell me where to find the + sign on my handset BT Graphite

Customer Question

Please tell me where to find the + sign on my handset BT Graphite 2100
Category: Computer
Expert:  Greg A. replied 3 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I checked the system manual (found HERE) and the only reference I can find to a "+" sign is the "Redial / Volume +" button in the center of the handset, above the nuimber buttons.

That detail is on page 8 of that manual, and I have a screen shot of that below, with the "+" highlighted.

Please let me know if that is the key/button you are looking for.

Thanks, Greg A.
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
Do you mean to dial plus for an international number such as +44800800100?
If so + is actually 00, on some phones you can hold the zero button down for 3 seconds for it to show as a plus but your phone doesnt offer this option, but rest assured replacing 00 in place of a + will do the same job.