Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I need an instruction manual for a kindle fdx, for a person

Customer Question

I need an instruction manual for a kindle fdx, for a person who cannot use a computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Here is the online user's guide for Kindle Fire HDX (I presume that this is what you are looking for), or the start page thereof:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201361150

This seems to be in the form of web pages, rather than of a PDF file. If you need this manual in a different form/format, just let me know.

If this answers your question adequately, please rate my Answer - hopefully, I would expect - so that I may be paid for the work I have done on your case. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX luck.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought I was buying a printed copy. We are both in our seventies and it takes us longer to absorb the information.

I think you will find this also usable:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Amazon-Kindle-Fire-HDX-7_id8158/manual

- on that page, read the numbers(/letters?) in the graphic, and enter those numbers(/letters?) in the 'capcha' text-entry box, then click on the Download button, then click on the *new* Download button that appears, and you will get - free! - a PDF, printable, copy of the official manual for Kindle Fire HDX.

I hope that helps. If you want to order a paper instruction manual, rather than printing out the official manual from a PDF file, they are rather hard to find ... but let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi my wife can get but further information. I have printed first page but she need much more. I am struggling to reply to you myself sorry.

Thank you for getting back to me... especially if it was difficult to manage.

This might do? despite the offputting 'dummies books' title:

http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Fire-HDX-For-Dummies/dp/1118772652

It isn't too expensive, won't be too elaborate, and is definitely on paper. You could even get it 'for free' temporarily, if you search for it on local libraries' online sites, and locate a copy that you could check out... if that seems like a choice. I'm aware that the trouble of getting it that way might not seem like much of a choice.

Good luck, and I hope my Answers have genuinely helped with the matter.