Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to load quicken on a new Deck Top but the installation

I am trying to load quicken on a new Deck Top but the installation code will not work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

You can download Quicken 2004 without the need of a code now.

To do this, please click on my link below to start the download.

http://tinyurl.com/d2ymafv

Once the download it complete, run the file to install Quicken 2004 and you will then be able to use it.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ive loaded Quicken 2004 but it will not accept the backup data as it is European based

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, so you do not have Quicken 2004 Michael, but Quicken XG.

In this instance, with the original quicken installed, the one you need the code, Download and install this update

http://tinyurl.com/banrrzn

Once installed on the computer, restart and it should not need the Licence Code anymore

Let me know how you go please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As I first explained, I have installed the original disk but it will not now accept the original installation code. I need a new code and requested one from you having been passed on to you by the Inuit website. Help please!

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
yes, and I provided the instructions on what you need to do Michael.

Once installed, download and run the update I gave and it will stop asking for the code.