Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

My BTinternet has stopped and told me to fill in my password.

Customer Question

My BTinternet has stopped and told me to fill in my password. I have reset it twice but I have to carry on with other details, but I cannot find them, all the time this little screen comes up trelling me to enter my password
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Is it requesting the password for connecting to your wifi network?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I hope the wifi is ok, BTInternet was working on my mobile until mid may, now it asks for a server. On the computer I just get lost (I am 85 next week)

Note, I have filled in my BTinternet email but can not receive emails on this. I put in my hotmail address but it rejected this as used by another customer which is of course a big worry to me

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, so the Mobile is the problem.

what is the make and model of your Mobile Desmond?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is a Samsung Galakcy. I am not too worried about that, morfe about the computer.

Carphone Warehouse told me to ask BT about the server as they were making a lot of changes. Have you ever tried to ring BT without being lost in a mazse of button prfessing quite unrelated to the problem

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok, but on the computer, can you explain better what exactly is the issue there please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Soory, I mujst leave to go to a medikcal appointment, this has taken longer than I thought, I must cancel and opt olut, sorry and thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
ok...