Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I set up a google chrome [email protected]

Customer Question

I set up a google chrome [email protected] which Google acknowledged and now it is nowhere on my screen but my old e-mail account [email protected] is there. When I go into google I keep getting asked to get a new google chrome account which I have already done. I have already e-mailed some people with my new account so I would like to know what is happening.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To enter the account, go in your browser to

www.gmail.com

Sign in with the Google account you created and you can then access your emails there.

Let me know the results please