Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Please can you help me with transferring my photos from my

Customer Question

Please can you help me with transferring my photos from my computer onto a facebook page.

Up until the 30 May I had not problems.
When I try and down load them onto facebookfrom my computer Error keeps coming up and a request saying that I need to save them in JPG,PNG,GIF and TIFF Which they are in .

I have had my computer checked to day for viruses and I don't have any.
And know I just don't know what else I can do.
Many thanks and kind regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question!

Please do this now:

Right-click on a photo you want to upload, and select 'Edit'.

The photo will open up in Paint - click on the top-left blue icon, then click 'Save As' > JPEG.

The photo will then be saved (to a location of your choice) in JPEG format. You just need to repeat the same steps for any other photos you want to upload as well.

If you face any steps while carrying out the steps, just reply back to me below. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have just followed your instruction and it not worked . I am still getting ERROR when I try and transfer the photo onto face book. Also the photo is very large. I am sorry for being so thick I am no Teckno.

Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Please accept my apologies for the slight delay. May I set up a secure screen-sharing session, and take a look at the issue?

Do let me know.
Expert:  Bryan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, did you receive my last reply?

Keep me posted.